The personal information collected and held by may include:
- Customer company names, addresses (existing and previous), account contact details, staff contact details including names, mobile numbers, work telephone numbers, email addresses and the staff members occupation;
- Customer End-User company names, addresses (existing and previous), account contact details, staff contact details including names, mobile numbers, work telephone numbers, email addresses and the staff members occupation;
- Invoice and invoice payments status;
- Information relating to orders placed and the details of orders placed.
If a Customer or Customer End-User decides not to provide information required to offer a basic ordering platform, MrSoftware Pty Ltd may be unable to supply services.
We will collect information from Customers and End-User Customers in a number ofways and formats, including:
- when information is supplied as part of the onboaring process into BSimple;
- via financial partners including Preferred Suppliers and Partners;
- from our own records on how you use the supplied products and services; and
- when legally required to do so.
We may collect, store or use information purposes including:
- verifying the identity of Customers and End-User Customers;
- creating & distributing invoices;
- managing orders, enquiries or product support;
- contacting Customers regarding updates to BSimple products and services; and
- activities if required for a legal, governmental or regulatory requirement or in connection with legal proceedings.
MrSoftware Pty Ltd may disclose Customer or End-User Customer information to:
- credit reporting agencies for permitted purposes;
- government or regulatory agencies and law enforcement bodies;
- service providers such as information technology suppliers and debt-recovery agencies
MrSoftware Pty Ltd will take reasonable steps to ensure that the information it collects, uses or discloses is accurate, complete, up-to-date and is stored in a secure environment that is protected from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
MrSoftware Pty Ltd takes all reasonable steps to ensure that information is stored securely. Whilst MrSoftware Pty Ltd will strive to protect information from misuse, loss or unauthorised access, we cannot and will not guarantee the security of any information transmitted via email or via the internet. These activities are conducted at the risk of Customers and End-User Customers. Once communications or transmissions are received, MrSoftware Pty Ltd will take all reasonable steps to manage and ensure the security of its contents.
MrSoftware Pty Ltd will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that the information collected, used or disclosed is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Customers must inform MrSoftware Pty Ltd errors are identified in information and notify of any changes to information, including but not limited to contact or address details.
Access and Correction
To request visibility of information held by MrSoftware Pty Ltd, you must make contact via your account contact or account holder to the designated MrSoftware Pty Ltd contact. We ask that you put your request in writing and post that request to us. This is to ensure that we can verify your identity. If we need time to consider your request, we will acknowledge your request within 14 days and respond within a maximum of 30 days. Depending on the information you wish to access, its storage location and the time it will take us to access, we may charge you a fee for the cost of providing the information to you.
If you believe that information held by MrSoftware Pty Ltd is not accurate, incomplete or out-of-date and you wish to seek the update or correction of that information, please contact via your account contact or account holder to the designated MrSoftware Pty Ltd contact. Where possible, we will amend any inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date information. Should it be necessary for us to keep a record of what we understand or know to be correct at a point in time. Under those circumstances, if at your request, we will take reasonable steps to associate along with the relevant record of your personal information, a statement to the effect that you claim the information is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date.